5 Pair Pro Ankle Compression Socks
- VARIABLE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY that is reinforced in key zones to target plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs, and arch pain.
- ARCH, PLANTAR, HEEL CUP SUPPORT ZONES. Extra support bands for your plantar ligaments and arch with a deep heel cup and flat toe seam. Every part of your foot is supported without pinching or cutting off your circulation to help prevent injuries.
- EXTRA CUSHIONING on footpad for added comfort Reinforced banding in mid-sock provides extra arch support and helps relieve arch pain.
- ADVANCED Silver microbial fibers in the toe and heel have anti-bacterial and anti-odor properties Made of a soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking & breathable fabric.
- DESIGNED for every day and activewear. Targeted Achilles and Plantar-Calcaneal Compression Zones help relieve heel pain.
- #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN These Plantar Fasciitis Socks have been designed to help reduce inflammation and improve circulation. Our Plantar Sock provides also helps with Heel Spurs Shin Splints and other uncomfortable foot issues such as Edema and Achilles Heel problems.
- TESTED & APPROVED - Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks are approved and preferred by trainers everywhere, to help reduce Plantar Fasciitis Inflammation in Women and Men. They can be used with cushioned arch support shoes, plantar fasciitis slippers, and plantar fasciitis insoles.
- FAST RECOVERY Plantar Fasciitis Socks provide relief throughout the day. Unlike a bulky plantar fasciitis night splint, plantar fasciitis brace, or plantar fasciitis boot; these compression sleeves help increase circulation to distribute blood and oxygen to the injured area and promote healing.
Free shipping on all orders. Booyah!
1. Remove the laces and insoles.
2. Place shoes in a delicates bag (pro tip: a pillowcase works too).
3. Choose a gentle cycle with cold water & mild detergent.
4. Shake out any excess water & set aside to air dry.
5. Shoes will regain their original shape with one or two wears.