5 Pair Pro Ankle Compression Socks
WHY CHOOSE OMEGA WALK?
- THERAPEUTIC COMFORT ANKLE COMPRESSION SOCKS - Slide into our compression sock to give your feet the most comfortable experience by improving blood flow to help muscles recover more quickly.
- ADVANCED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Our low-cut socks are designed with targeted compression zones to give you varying levels of support, from moderate to extra-firm. By promoting blood circulation and oxygen flow, they can help prevent cramping, fatigue, and swelling.
- 85% COTTON | BREATHABLE FABRIC THAT HUGS YOUR FEET - Silver breathable fibers in the toe and heel have anti-odor properties Made of a soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking & breathable fabric that keeps your feet sweat-free and cool. The high-quality fabric helps prevent blisters too.
- PROVIDES EXTRA CUSHIONING AROUND YOUR FEET - Cushioning on the footpad provides added comfort. Reinforced banding in the mid-sock provides extra arch support and helps relieve arch pain. Comes with extra support bands for your plantar ligaments and arch with a deep heel cup and flat toe seam. Every part of your foot is supported without pinching or cutting off your circulation to help prevent injuries.
- #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY WEAR - Designed with reinforced and upgraded heel and toe areas to withstand high-impact workouts and athletic activities such as running, workout, gym sessions, walking long distances, jogging, trips, tennis, golf, fitness, etc. They can be used with casual, sports, and special cushioned arch support shoes, plantar fasciitis slippers, and plantar fasciitis insoles.
- GET RELIEF FROM PLANTAR FASCIITIS AND OTHER FOOT ISSUES - Variable compression technology is reinforced in key zones to target plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs, and arch pain. Our ankle compression socks have been designed to help reduce inflammation and improve circulation. It provides help with other uncomfortable foot issues such as Edema and Achilles Heel problems.
Free shipping on all orders. Booyah!
1. Remove the laces and insoles.
2. Place shoes in a delicates bag (pro tip: a pillowcase works too).
3. Choose a gentle cycle with cold water & mild detergent.
4. Shake out any excess water & set aside to air dry.
5. Shoes will regain their original shape with one or two wears.