Looking Good Can Be Whole-Lotta Comfortable!
Essentials 2.0 Comfort Trainer
- Lightweight Weighing just 0.67 lbs, our shoes provide you with breathing space and an ultimate easy-to-walk experience.
- Wide Toe-Box Gives you an added room for the toe movement. These shoes are just a perfect match for you if you have wide feet
- Stretchable Upper Material Offers a customized fit and helps mitigating pressure from bunions and hammertoes. Adequate for people dealing with swollen feet, arthritis, neuropathy, diabetes, or any other foot issues.
- Soft Interior The seam-free soft interior lining minimizes pressure points and friction against the skin, thereby providing optimum comfort and protection.
- MD platform sole Super Light wavy MD thick sole, provides great traction and grip.
Essentials 2.0 Comfort Trainer is scientifically designed to support your feet and your active lifestyle!
The Essentials 2.0 Comfort Trainer
- Slip-on Easy to slide in. The packing band that wraps around the ankle and well-engineered sole assures the maximum grip
- Machine Washable Makes it an absolute low-maintenance product. Suitable for office- goers who usually run out of time for house chores. Just throw these in your washing machine and bam! You’re good to go.
- Multi-purpose From hiking to strolling on the beach, from a relaxed evening walk to an hour-long run, from office to park, these sock free shoes will become your forever companion.
Every purchase of Essentials 2.0 shoe comes with free pain relief insoles
Enhance Your Life With Omega Walk…, Because Your Feet Deserve The Best Treatment
A consolidation of simplicity and style, Omega Walk Essentials is a slip-on, thoughtfully curated for you. Being featherlight, stretchy and breathable, these shoes are a perfect pick for everyday use. As leg pain is becoming an ever-growing concern among US women in their early 40s, we have carefully designed our product to aid you with all kinds of toe and heel pain as well.
- Contoured arch support
- Heel pain relief
- 30 Day Returns
- Memory foam construction
- Excellent shock absorption
- Best quality
We Let Our Customers Speak For Us
1,157 Verified Reviews
These really fit!, I have MANY foot problems, and am continually looking for a style of shoes that covers all my 'issues.' I think I've found it. These shoes are nice and stretchy on the sides, allowing room for my bunions. I would recommend this style for individuals with painful feet.
Exactly what I wanted! I have a hard time finding shoes in my size and width. The Essentials 2.0 stretchable slip-on exactly what I've been looking for, and they had it in my size. It's a comfortable casual shoe. They color goes well with most of my clothes. Omega Walk is my shoe store now.
My feet were killing me from wearing slippers all day so I needed to find an inside shoe not slipper. So I researched Omega Walk shoes and they are great. My feet feel so good now! They really help your feet. Best part is they come with Free Insoles.